First up, I finished the quilt top for The Quilt Along hosted by Happy Quilting Melissa. If you haven't "met" Melissa yet, shame on you! She is lovely. She even goes to each and every link up to her QAL and leaves lovely comments. Very nice lady. She started me on the quilting journey and I've loved every minute of it so far.
It won't be finished in time for the Parade celebrating the release of her new book but quilting it and binding it is one of my goals for the new quarter.
So with that little segue lets continue with my goals!
1) Quilt Irish Chain
2) Alice's Spiderman quilt.
3) Quilt/create a pillow case from this antique-stencil-gone-embroidery.
4) Finish Russ' Scripture case.
5) Snap Dragon X-Stitch. I want this done by my b-day and hey, guess when that is. That's right, the second to last day of this quarter. It's going to be sweet!
6) Monkeys. Really this time! I have 60 hookers left and I want them done before the beginning of the Farmer's Market season, which happens to be the first weekend of July so if I do it by the end of this quarter I'm set, right? 20/month? Easy, as long as I get the inertia for it.
Unofficial Goal: finish cleaning 4 more bags of white alpaca to card up with these and some sparkle and get my Unicorn Sh*t batts made! I will be spinning them at the market. Not a full finish but still a goal I have before the end of June.
Another unofficial goal: Kill the mending pile. It has grown since this pic (see it on the sewing machine?) and now it resides on an extra chair to the side.
And finally, my last Official goal for the quarter and my April Goal:
7) Quilt my Wonky Stars top from my first QAL with HQM! It is already in progress and I've finally given in to the rocking stitch. I'm loving it so far. It is going to be more than I originally planned but it will be worth it.
SubGoal for the month of April: 20 Monkeys. I can do it!
So of course I have other projects I'm working on, like some hoops and some Craftster Swap items, but they are not really big enough for me to consider for these goals lists. These are the big things I'm working on. And I'm loving having these lovely blogs to link up to that help me keep myself accountable for WIPs.
A lovely Year of finished for the monthly:
And On the Windy Side for the Quarterly