01 August 2014

ALYoF - August Goal

I've been struggling with goals lately. I'm so invested in the farmer's market and making monkeys but those don't really count towards ALYoF goals. Also, I got an email from All for the love of yarn the other day and I was so confused because their tag is AFLoY which is exactly the same letters as the Finishing party's but rearranged. WOAH! 

August my goal is going to be making 2 hoops. I know the finishing goals have to be for one thing but I won't count it if I don't get both. There is a Hoopla-a-long on Craftster and I've been wanting to participate in it but it hasn't been anywhere near the top of my priorities. Well this month it is! July's theme was "food" and I had an idea for it that I really wanted to make but didn't get to. August's theme is "whimsical" and I have no idea what I'm going to do but I will do it! Those are my goals! I already picked the hoops and fabric today so there is no stopping me now!

July's has to do with the alpaca fleece I cleaned, oohh... food? Alpaca? Where am I going with this?


3 comments:

  1. checking out your blog. you have a nice mix of topics.
    your blog title cracked me up! hahaha i think we are supposed to be friends!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most definitely! This is more of a fake blog but thanks! I was just looking at your blog I think you will like what I did with this hoop here with the alpaca. I'm sure I'll be seeing you around.

      Delete
    2. can't wait to see!!!!

      Delete