28 April 2015

May goals

Uhm, I didn't finish either of my goals for April. The Quilt top decided to get more complicated and demanded I use leaves inside of the design I already had laid out so that more than doubles my work. 

 And my monkeys, well, they are monkeys. They aren't going anywhere.

I did finish goal #3 from my quarterly list, though. SEE?

And I finished the top for Alice's Spiderman quilt. I just need to tie it. I have to wait for the that, though, until I get this other quilt off the frame, naturally!

So May's goals will be the same as April's goals I guess. Finish that quilt top and put faces on 30 monkeys. Think I can do it?

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous03 May, 2015

    Isn't it annoying when quilts demand more complicated quilting than originally planned and delay their finishes. But it usually works out for the best, at least in my experience. Look forward to seeing the finished quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your goals! Looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Bible cover looks great. *Visiting as a member of the official 2015 Finish-Along cheerleading squad*

    ReplyDelete